It’s a well-known challenge. Learning and development (L&D) teams are being asked to do more with less. External pressures are compelling organizations to focus attention on core competencies and forcing L&D departments to compete for limited resources, putting essential initiatives on the back burner. Learning Minds has the resources and expertise to deliver effective L&D solutions that help organizations meet their business objectives.
When should companies consider outsourcing L&D?
- Ensure a consistent and standardized L&D back office.
- Provide governance and oversight on training spend.
- Demonstrate business results from learning interventions.
- Reduce operating costs and transform from a fixed-cost to variable-cost model.
- Streamline and manage multiple suppliers and processes.
- Gain access to industry experts.
Based upon your needs, Learning Minds is able to blend resources, including onsite support, with remote, on, or offshore teams. Teams are located in our offices and can provide a solution that’s sized right for your organization to deliver business results.