Mohammed Ali Imam NaqviSenior Consultant HR & OD
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational & Leadership Development
- Psychometric & Behavioral Assessments
- Job Evaluation based on HAY methodology
- Organizational Structure & Capability Analysis
- Quality Control Methodologies (e.g. Six sigma, Kaizen and ISO)
- Talent Induction & Management and Strategic HR practices
- Conducting both in‐house and public trainings & developmental workshops (on multiple areas including talent management, job evaluation, Six sigma competence levels and competency framework etc.)
Mr. Mohammed Ali Imam Naqvi is a certiﬁed Organizational Culture Assessor and Leadership 360° Development Assessor by Denison Consulting, USA; a certified Trainer by Silver Shadow, UAE; Six Sigma Green belt by GEM International, USA; Global HR Professional, GPHR by Human Resource Certiﬁcation Institute (HRCI), USA ; Certiﬁed Psychometric Assessor for Level-A (Ability) & Level-B (Personality) testing by British Psychological Society (BPS), UK. in collaboration with Cambridge Univ. UK, and a certiﬁed Personality Assessor on DISC Proﬁling by Thomas International, USA.
Mr. Naqvi is currently the Head of OD at Fauji Fertilizer Co. Ltd, in the HR Division. Prior to this, he was the Head of Compensation and Benefits at FFCL. He has been the Lead HR Business Partner for Corporate functions at Mobilink and has also headed the Organizational Development Department at Mobilink for 02 years. Before joining Mobilink, he has worked as Head of OD & Quality in HR functions at Akzonobel Pakistan (formerly ICI Pakistan) & Engro Chemical Pakistan, in addition to being the lead Process Engineer at Fauji Fertilizer Company.
A graduate of Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Alumni of Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, India and University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Lahore he has an in-depth understanding of technical as well as business domains of the corporate environment.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: