Supply Chain Management
The trend is now being shifted to supply chain efforts from the strategies that have been used previously for the two decades. Supply chain efforts include the inter firm improvement strategies, to ensure a coordinated response from the entire supply chain. To compete in an effective way with the new market, one needs to be updated on the knowledge and the practices that would be the best to be used in supply chain integration. Collaborative design of products and services, design for logistics, inter-organizational demand forecasting, coordinated inventory management, new ways of partnering with key suppliers and distributors, and strategic sourcing are a part of it.
- Improved customer service levels and increased market share
- Better product and service offerings Improved quality
- Reduced costs for you and your supply chain partners
- Reduced lead times, inventories and waste
- Improved agility and responsiveness in global, dynamic markets