Managing Effective Relationship at Work
Interaction is an essential aspect when working in an organization. A person’s success is measured by how well you handle the people you work with and how you deal with your clients. Often you have to manage the colleagues in the absence of your boss, and it is essential that you have effective relations with them so that you can manage them well through relationship and not the power. Interactions with people via meetings, interviews, discussions, telephone calls matter a lot, as this can bring in a positive impact if done well. This workshop will help you in managing effective relations with your colleagues as well as with people who you interact with.
- Improved interpersonal skills in handling colleagues and other stakeholders leading to greater productivity and happier staff
- Identify your strengths and preferred styles in communicating with other people
- Use appropriate verbal and nonverbal skills to manage relationships
- Assess a situation and decide the best approach to handle it
- Apply the learning in a range of informal and formal situations