Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
Thinking about all the problems we face today, have they become so complex that we are unable to find optimal solutions to resolve them? Many problems in our organizations come about because of less than stellar decisions made in the past. This 1-day program will equip participants with strategies on how to create an environment which fosters a new and innovative approach to problem solving and decision making. The steps and actions presented are clear and practical ones but also ones that can have a strong overall positive impact.
- Learn how to create a culture that supports innovation and creative problem solving
- Lead teams in problem solving process to discover and design innovative business solutions
- Interpret key terminologies used in problem solving and decision-making process
- Apply a structured six steps approach toward problem solving and decision making
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution