Greater competition, changing business nature & demanding customers can render your behavior erratic, leaving you with inconsistent performance, reduced profits and staff with low morale. Being able to communicate effectively will make a difference to your bottom line.
- Learn the art of being an exceptional listener
- Tailor your message to fit your audience
- Use nonverbal communication to optimum advantage
- Understand how your behavior influences others
- Write for impact and clarity
- Connect with different types of people, from boss to subordinate
- Boost your "power of persuasion"
- Express yourself in public with power and assertiveness