There is a need that managers balance their roles between the operational management and strategic thinking. It is not only the responsibility of only senior managers to learn and work on strategic management, but managers on all levels need to think strategically within their own business context.
- Understand the difference between operational management and strategic thinking
- Understand what is strategy and how strategic thinking can add value to your organization
- Learn a structured, four-step approach to strategic thinking
- Apply this approach to different types of organizations - commercial and non-commercial - and to different levels within an organization - corporate, business unit and functional level
- Understand the challenges and key requirements of successful strategy execution
- Emerging Managers
- New Managers and Managers