Leadership for Senior Executives
- November 21, 2018
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
In today’s economy, a company’s long-term success is determined by the ability of its senior executives to lead effectively through periods of economic uncertainty. Designed to help business leaders achieve their corporate agenda, this executive leadership training program prepares you to navigate adversity, foster a culture of leadership, build productive teams, and drive sustained growth. Our facilitation approach is to serve our participants from a place of transparency and humility. Everything we do is practical (not academic), relevant (not touchy feely) and fast (not slow or boring).
- A customer-strategic perspective on your—and your organization’s—strengths and opportunities
- An approach to improving the way your senior management team functions
- A better understanding of how to leverage your skills and competencies across the enterprise
- The ability to maximize your organization’s major asset: its people
- Strategies for applying ethical principles to solve your toughest challenges
For more than a decade now, Sohail is leading a movement to transform the way we develop people. His strengths-based approach is thoroughly embedded in all the learning solutions he offers. He believes in the uniqueness of human potential and advocates it with his unmatched enthusiasm and pragmatic approach. Sohail Zindani is a student and teacher of leadership & talent development. He has devoted his life to sharing his thinking in order to help other leaders and organizations develop an agile learning culture. Sohail’s unconventional and innovative views on talent, learning, leadership and business have attracted significant attention. Sohail spends a significant time studying individuals, teams, and organizations to understand what makes world-class performers, summarizing it, and sharing it with the world.