Essential Managerial Skills
- September 26, 2018
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What makes a manager effective? It may seem like a simple question, yet many individuals and organizations are still struggling on a day-to-day basis to find an answer. Researchers have identified five core practices of effective managers; these elements make up a framework that helps new and experienced managers get to the heart of the issue and develop the skills they need to succeed in their roles.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your roles and responsibilities
- Improve communication to effectively set expectations for yourself and your direct reports
- Adapt your leadership style to engage individual team members for maximum results Communicate organizational goals to boost organization profits
- Apply collaboration strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- Use effective mentoring techniques to maximize your team’s performance
Dr. Arif Pyarali
Dr. Arif is a restless soul, searching meaning for self and helping others to do so. This precisely landed him at Learning Minds as a Consultant and Trainer. He is a Certified Trainer for Business Edge Program by World Bank IFC, that equips him with world-class content & personally trained through Sohail Zindani’s Train the Trainer program that gives him brilliant exposure to organizational developmental dynamics. Dr. Arif has an in-born gift of engaging with his audience. His level of engagement is aimed at motivating his audience and helping organizations boost bottom line by equipping employees and managers with the right tools and practical ideas to increase personal productivity. He meticulously prepares for his programs and ensures that he improves on his content by 25% every year.