Great leaders move us by tapping into basic human characteristics, that is, our emotions. Emotional intelligence is proved to be a core component of success. Research has shown that exceptional leaders, executives, and managers are not just smart or fortunate, but more frequently rely on their emotional intelligence. Thus, managers or leaders with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate well with others, manage change well, solve problems and influence others positively. This course will give professionals the tools they need to be emotionally intelligent at the workplace.
- Understand the meaning and the need for being emotionally intelligent
- Learn core skills required for emotional intelligence
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of emotions
- The ability to create an environment for productive work relationships
- Developing Communication skills for running effective meetings, decision-making, and creative problem-solving
- One-on-one communication skills for constructive feedback and conflict management
- The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation, and commitment to results
This program will appeal to professionals, supervisors and managers at any level including executives, project managers and team leaders, and non-supervisory employees who wish to build their interpersonal skills. Emotional intelligence is proved to be a core component of success. This course will give professionals the tools they need to be emotionally intelligent at the workplace.