What a rhyme it makes! Join me in exploring some of the craziest dimensions of corporate world. I am sure you will love it! If you don’t, you are either not working anywhere, or are you doing the same stuff?
- Laughter Condemned and strictly prohibited, particularly in the areas where executives sit.
- Only Seniority qualifies you to give better ideas: I don’t know when was the last time it really worked.
- Cool Guys and Gals, Weird ones), are not corporate stuff! Send them to the world of media or leave them alone.
- Obedient employees in creative and research departments. Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Jack Welch, and name thousand more in the league – NONE of them were obedient!
- Hire for Knowledge and Skills. Pay for Knowledge and Skills. Continue doing it in the World’s economy where Attitude brings you the real Business.
- Hire fresh employees only from the Top Universities; pay them at least 25% above market rates, and hurt your present employees. And the good news? 90% of them will leave you within first 3 months. The shame is that you do it again! Next year – Obviously. Look for the alternate supply – it is worth trying.
- Training Budgets cuts off in the times of Recession. I pity such Training and HR Managers who do not realize that training gets more important in such times. Only Human Resources can guide you out of the trouble.
Are you the one who is involved in committing these crimes? Thinking is not injurious to health, so please – do indulge in thinking about this!
The Author is Corporate Trainer, Coach, Motivational Speaker, Founder and CLO at LEARNINGMINDS! – www.learningminds.biz